Welcome to Fort Jackson. When entering the fort, make sure to have the proper identification (driver’s license or other government-issued ID) for every adult passenger in your vehicle along with registration and proof of insurance.
- Welcome Packets
- Total Army Sponsorship Program
- Public Schools
- Frequently Called Numbers
- ACS Relocation
- Military Spouse Employment
- Columbia Maps and Directions
- Lodging and Reservations
- Fort Jackson Map
- CTLT Cadet Handbook
- Fort Jackson Newcomer Facts
- Staff Judge Advocate's Office
- Total Army Sponsorship Training
- DD5434 - Request a Sponsor
Military OneSource is provided by the Department of Defense at no cost to active duty, Guard and Reserve (regardless of activation status) and their families. It is a virtual extension of installation services. Visit Military OneSource today or call 1-800-342-9647.
MilitaryHOMEFRONT is the official source information for all DoD Quality of Life programs and services for Service members and their families, military leaders and service providers.